Meet Our Team
Apa Maryam Chauhan
Apa Haleema Shahzad
Apa Sereen Mohmed
Assistant Deputy / SENCO
12 years at the setting
Level 3 SENCO
Behaviour and Interventions Lead
One to One support -
2 years at the setting
(Level 3) Diploma in Early Learning
Apa Zenab Chalky
Team Leader - Preschool
7 years at the setting.
Elklan, Communication Champion, Wellcomm Lead (interventions)
Level 2 Behaviour that Challenges in Children
Working Towards Level 3 Team Leader
Apa Summaiya Dalal
Team Leader - Toddlers
working towards NPQEYL
8 years at the setting.
Wellcomm and interventions Lead.
Number Journey Lead
Level 2 Team leader
Apa Terri Dalby
EYTS & QTS
6 years at the setting.
Behaviour, Number Journey Lead & Phase 1 Phonics
Level 3 Self-Regulation
Level 2 Understanding Children & Young People's Mental Health
Toddler Room Staff
- (5 years at the setting) Apa Sumaiyya B - (Level 4) Behaviour Lead, Wellcomm Lead, Level 2 Understanding specific learning difficulties.
- (2 years at the setting) Apa Maryam S - (Level 3) Number Journey Lead
- (2 years at the setting) Georgiana - General Nurse, (Level 3) Communication Champion
- Onaisa Ali ( Level 3)
- (2 year at the setting) Apa Sumiya P - (Level 3) Number Journey Lead
- (2 year at the setting) Apa Zaynab I - BA Honors in Early Years
- (1 year at setting) Apa Hannah - (Level 2) Early Years Practitioner Diploma, working towards Level 3
- Sannah Ashfaq- (Level 3)
- All staff are trained using the Letters and Sounds phonic programme.
- All staff are Paediatric First Aid trained, we have the award for excellence "Millies Award".
- We use the Healthy movers programme for physical development.
- For Communication and Language we use, Wellcomm, Language steps, Big book of ideas, Nursery Narrative, Elklan and interventions.
- All Staff have been trained with the Number Journey Tool.